Home Nursing Care Services
Trinity Health Care Services LLC offers a wide range of home nursing services. Whether you or a loved one is in need of reliable home care nursing, our team of experienced and dedicated nurses can provide the quality care you require throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County, FL.
Trinity Health Care Services provides a full spectrum of home nursing care from pediatric to geriatric, such as but not limited to:
- Tracheostomy Care
- Gastrostomy Care
- Intravenous Injections
- Phlebotomy and Lab Specimens
- Wound Care
- Manage Medications
- Assess Vital Signs
- Private Duty - 24hrs Nursing Skill
In line with our commitment to providing the best care possible, we also offer personal care services to ensure the safety and quality of life of the patient on a daily basis.
Nursing at Home
Trinity Health Care is state-licensed to provide nursing care in the home. Our health assessments include monitoring of:
- Vital signs
- Blood pressure and cardiopulmonary status
- Glucose levels
- Post-operation wellness
- Compliance and effectiveness of prescription drugs
Our nursing staff also provides home health care in these areas important to patient wellness:
- Ventilator management to ensure the apparatus functions properly.
- Tracheostomy post-surgery care including suctioning and taking care of the airway to prevent infections.
- Oxygen therapy through administration and mechanical ventilation as prescribed.
- Care of open wounds to remove debris and treat infection to promote normal healing.
- Dressing changes of open wounds to monitor severity of the wound and the healing progress.
- Gastrostomy management and feeding, including observing patient position, potency of the tube, tube position, formula, feedings administration and prevention of potential complications.
- Management of intravenous (IV) systems, tubes, urinary catheters, drains and bags.
- Heparin flushes.
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections of medicines.
- Drawing blood for lab tests.
- Sending lab results to the physician in charge of the patient’s specific condition(s).
- Reconciling medication and providing reports to doctors or pharmacists.
Coordination of Medical Care
Trinity Health Care Services licensed RNs work with your physician to supervise and coordinate all services.
Patient and family health education
A Trinity Health Care nurse helps the patient and family members understand and cope with changing roles, responsibilities and with stresses related to disease. Patients and families are taught how to:
- Recognize signs and symptoms to discuss with their Trinity home health care team.
- Manage diets.
- Administer treatments.
- Manage equipment.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of infection so they seek help if needed.
- Perform blood pressure and pulse checks when the nurse is not present.
- Administer drugs and monitor for possible side effects.
Following an ostomy or colostomy surgical procedure, the Trinity Health Care nurse will teach the patient and family members about lifestyle changes, ostomy/colostomy bag care management, and expectations, signs and symptoms of infections.
If you would like to learn more about our in-home care services, please do not hesitate to call us at 954-986-1754. You may also send us a message through our Contact page.